Q1. With reference to sunderbans consider the following statements and choose the correct options
- Bon Bibi is the forest goddess of the natives of sunderban
- It spans from the teesta River in India’s state of West Bengal to the Hoogly River in Bangladesh.
- Sunderbans Biosphere Reserve (National Park) is an Important Bird Area under Birdlife International
- Sajnekhali Bird Sanctuary is a part of Sundarban and is famous for the sight of rare birds.
- 1, 2 and 3 only
- 2 and 3 only
- 2, 3 and 4 only
- 1, 3 and 4 only
The Sundarbans is a mangrove area in the delta formed by the confluence of the Ganges, Brahmaputra and Meghna Rivers in the Bay of Bengal. It spans from the Hooghly River in India’s state of West Bengal to the Baleswar River in Bangladesh. The active delta region is among the largest in the world, measuring about 40,000 sq km. India’s Sundarban was declared as the UNESCO’S World Heritage site in 1987. Sunderban Wetland has been accorded the status of ‘Wetland of International Importance’ under Ramsar Convention in 2019.
Q2: Swabhiman Anchal is situated along the border of which of the following states
- Odisha-Andhra Pradesh border
- Bengal –Odisha border
- chattisgarh- Odisha border
- Andhra Pradesh- Karnataka border
- 3,2 Only
- 1 Only
- 4,1 Only
- 2 Only
Q3: choose the correct options
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT): and Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) have been created under the Central Boards of Revenue Act, 1963.
- Both Boards are part of the Department of Taxation under the Ministry of Finance.
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) provides inputs for policy and planning of direct taxes in India and is also responsible for the administration of direct tax laws through the Income Tax Department.
- 2 only
- 1 only
- 1 and 3 only
- 2 and 3 only
CBDT and CBIC have been created under the Central Boards of Revenue Act, 1963. Both Boards are part of the Department of Revenue under the Ministry of Finance.
Q4: consider the following statements regarding Atmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (ASEEM) and choose the correct options
- The ASEEM portal aims to help skilled people find sustainable livelihood opportunities.
- It refers to all the data, trends and analytics which describe the workforce market and map demand of skilled workforce to supply.
3. ASEEM, also available as an App, is developed and managed by Ministry of Labour and Employment
- 3 only
- 2 only
- 2 and 1 only
- all of the above
ASEEM, also available as an App, is developed and managed by the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) in collaboration with Bengaluru-based company Betterplace, specialising in blue-collar employee management.