Q1: Consider the following statements and choose the correctly matched options :
- Buxa Tiger Reserve – Maharashtra
- Palamau Tiger Reserve – Jharkhand
- Dampa Tiger Reserve – Mizoram
- Satkosia Tiger Reserve – Odisha
- 1, 2 and 4 only
- 3 and 4 only
- 1, 3 and 4 only
- 2, 3 and 4 only
Buxa Tiger Reserve is located in West Bengal.
Q2: The “Five Eyes” alliance comprises of which of the following countries, choose the correct option?
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- 1, 3, 4, 6, 7 only
- 1, 2, 4, 6, 7 only
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 only
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 only
The Five Eyes, often abbreviated as FVEY, is an Anglophone intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States
Q3: consider the following statements and choose the correct options
- The word hepatitis refers to any inflammation of the liver
- hepatitis is caused by a group of viruses known as the “hepatotropic” viruses
- CoV-2, the virus causing Covid-19 may injure the liver, too.
- drugs and alcohol abuse, fat buildup in the liver , cause autoimmune hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B is included under India’s Universal Immunization Programme (UIP)
- India’s Universal Immunization Programme (UIP) provides free of cost vaccination against eleven (excluding Hepatitis B) vaccine-preventable diseases i.e. Tuberculosis, Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, Polio, Pneumonia and Meningitis due to Haemophilus Influenzae type b (Hib), Measles, Rubella, Japanese Encephalitis (JE) and Rotavirus diarrhoea.
- Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Thailand became the first four countries in the World Health Organization’s Southeast Asia region to have successfully controlled Hepatitis B.
- 1, 2, 4 and 6 only
- 1, 2, 3, and 6 only
- 2,3,4,5 and 6
- all of the above
Q4: consider the following statements and choose the correct options
- merger under the Tenth Schedule (anti-defection law) can take place only between two original political parties.
- Subsequently, 2/3 of the members of that House belonging to that party should accept the merger.
- If 2/3 of the members do not accept it, then the merger doesn’t happen as per the law.
- 92 Constitutional Amendment of 2003 which deleted the Paragraph 3 of the Tenth Schedule and the law now exempts defection only when it is at two-thirds (in a merger).
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 only
- 2 and 3 only
- 1 and 4 only
- 1, 2 and 3 only
91 Constitutional Amendment of 2003 which deleted the Paragraph 3 of the Tenth Schedule and the law now exempts defection only when it is at two-thirds (in a merger).